Villa Origami is a Bali luxury villa located just between Legian and Seminyak, right in the heart of it all. This charming holiday home stands within on 400-square-meters of land and houses three fully appointed bedrooms along with spacious living areas and a private private pool. The property is an ideal option for you and your family or friends seeking privacy and serenity within the most popular enclave on the island.
The two-stories offer three spacious bedrooms that can comfortably accommodate up to six people. The master bedrooms are located upstairs with a balcony that allows you to admire a stunning view of the pool and surroundings. And each of the master bedrooms comes with a dressing and an ensuite bathroom. A thatched roof and timber floor enhance a truly exotic Balinese look and feel of this Bali luxury villa.
The other bedroom of this Bali luxury villa is located downstairs, together with space dedicated for lounging and unwinding. There is a cozy living room furnished with an oversized sofa, and a dining room with a dining table for six. Adjacent to the dining area is a modern kitchen with a large kitchen island that also serves as another spot for you to enjoy a light meal or chilled glass or two.
The outdoor area of this Bali luxury villa features your private pool area which includes lounges, situated under a thatched roof. Rattan pool beds give you the perfect opportunity to take the weight of your feet, unwind and listen to the tropical birds and sea breeze as it blows gently through the palms.
Staying at Origami you’re assured the opportunity to explore the island easily and preferably by air-conditioned car. We highly recommend Kudeta, Potato Head, Mamasan, Sardine, and Happy Chappy Chinese for lunch or dinner. Whilst the W Hotel and Bodyworks offer a selection of pampering and spa treatments. For something a little more energetic, try Waterbom, Splash or Canggu Club. The family and kids will love it.
Housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 6 - June 30
September 1 to December 19
2 Bedroom, US$350/night++
|High Season||July 1- August 31
2 Bedroom, US$450/night++
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 5
2 Bedroom, US$600/night++
All villa rates are subject to 15% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (king-size beds)
- Pool 8 x 4m
- Open and closed living and dining area. Air-conditioned
- Poolside lounge
- Indoor dining seats 6
- Safety box
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock available
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- In-house villa treatments can be scheduled *
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver included for 8 hours, excluding fuel can be arranged*
- Cook is inclusive and will help with shopping, preparing and cooking. He/she will help to cook simple meal. Guests pay all ingredients plus small, additional fee to cover cook’s fuel
*Additional fees apply