Villa Sophia is a charming 3-bedroom private Bali villa built on a 400-square-meter setting in the heart of fashionable Seminyak area between the rice fields, yet on walking distance to the famous Laksmana road, where the array of international restaurants and trendy boutiques are.
The Bali villa is an oasis and is stylishly decorated with contemporary art. The air-conditioned bedrooms have flat screen TV and DVD player. Two of the three bedrooms can be inter-connected, thus it is ideal for couples with young children. Connected to the master bedroom, there is a spacious dressing room, which also can be used as an extra bedroom for children by setting up an extra bed. To enhance your comfort, this Bali villa also provides wireless Internet and cable television with 60 channels to keep you entertained and updated with international news.
Bali Villa Sophia has a beautiful overflow swimming pool with a deck lounge-area and sun beds. With its open-plan setting, the villa allows warm air into the fan-cooled living area. The perfect setting of this Bali villa ensures that you can experience everything this private sanctuary has to offer. The villa design has a concept of modern minimalist style, completed with a private garden and a sufficient parking area.
The best of Seminyak is literally close from your Bali villa. Some are within a walking distance, and some can be reached within a short drive away. Just in front of the entrance lane of Bali Villa Sophia, there is a taxi stand where you can pick a taxi anytime of the day. Make sure you don’t miss the highlight of Seminyak. Restaurants and cafes like Kudeta, Potato Head, Mamasan, Sardine, and Happy Chappy Chinese, and a retreat center like W Hotel, are among the highly recommended. Moreover, there are places that you can visit if you want to have more fun with water. Waterbom and Splash are the most famous water parks on the island. For more sport and leisure activities, you can go and enjoy the world-class facilities at Canggu Club, the most prestigious country club in Bali.
Housekeeper, gardener/pool attendant and security guard
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 6 - June 30
September 11 - December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year
2 bedrooms US$190/night
|High Season||July 1 - 31
September 1 - 10
2 bedrooms US$225/night
|Peak Season||August 1 - 31
December 20 - January 5
2 bedrooms US$250/night
Services and Facilities
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (3 with queen-size beds)
- Swimming pool
- Open plan living and dining area
- Pool umbrella and 2 sun loungers
- 3 flat screen TVs with DVD players installed in each bedroom
- Sound system with I-pod dock in living room
- 2 oversized bathrooms each with bathtub and separate rain shower
- Spacious dressing room or extra bedroom for children
- Safe deposit boxes
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Cook can be arranged at additional US$35 + 15% tax and service charge, per meal (lunch or dinner). He would then do grocery shopping, prepare and cook. Guests pay all ingredients
*Additional fees apply