Villa Abakoi is a Seminyak villa with five bedrooms to sleep up to ten people comfortably. With its superb location in Seminyak, you’ll have an endless selection of restaurants, cafes and bars, not to mention deluxe spas, and yet, within the secluded confines of this spectacular private hideaway, you’ll have complete privacy and uninterrupted peace and quiet.
This Seminyak villa is a perfect retreat for you and your family or a large group of close friends as it offers abundant space and five spacious bedrooms. Moreover, two additional beds can also be provided should you come with more people.
The sleeping quarters of this Seminyak villa consists of one master suite that offers a stunning king-sized bed and a 43-inch TV with a DVD player, and four other suites that provide queen-sized beds and a 32-inch TV with DVD players. The bathrooms are fully equipped with his and hers sinks and rain showers, and each room comes with full air-conditioning and fans. You’ll even have your own in-house spa, with two massage beds and a Balinese-style bathtub.
This Seminyak villa has a living area that is open-plan, looking out directly towards a large and private 16-meter swimming pool. Eight sunbeds are situated upon a decking area adjacent to the pool, making it an ideal spot to relax and enjoy the sun.
Regarded as the most sought-after area in Bali, Seminyak has so many things to offer, and they are all basically within a short distance from you. World-acclaimed restaurants worth visiting are Kudeta, Potato Head, Mamasan, Sardine, and Happy Chappy Chinese. Other recommended places include water parks such as Waterbom and Splash, retreat centers such as W Hotel, and country clubs such as Canggu Club. All of them can be easily reached from your Seminyak villa.
Villa Manager, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 30
September 16 - December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year
4 bedrooms US$650/night++
5 bedrooms US$750/night++
|High Season||Chinese New Year
July 1 - September 15
4 bedrooms US$750/night++
5 bedrooms US$900/night++
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 8
4 bedrooms US$900/night++
5 bedrooms US$1,100/night++
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 5 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (1 king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds and 2 twins-bedded convertible to a king).
- 1 children room (2 queen beds and 2 single beds are set up perfectly to accommodate 6 children)
- 8 sun beds
- The extraordinary traditional Gazebo with comfortable sofa
- Pool size 16 x 4m
- Land size 700m2. Building size 350m2
- Open plan living and dining area decorated with collections of Indonesian art facing tropical garden
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems in all bedrooms
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Cook can be arranged at additional US$35 + 20% tax and service charge, per meal (lunch or dinner). He would then do grocery shopping, prepare and cook. Guests pay all ingredients.
*Additional fees apply