The Purist Villas and Spa
Located 50-minutes or so from the airport, The Purist Villas and Spa is located just a stone’s throw from the centre of Ubud, near Kutuh Katje, a small rural village, surrounded by cascading rice fields. This luxury Bali villa is secluded and private and yet you’ll be very close to Ubud’s renowned restaurants and cafes, together with the area’s boutique shops and galleries.
Each luxury Bali villa includes an open living and dining environment. Wooden sundecks lie beside the pool which is surrounded by tropical gardens, offering an intimate and relaxed setting. The master bedroom boasts a king-size canopied bed, an indulging spa-like open air bathroom and it is equipped with a plasma television with satellite channels.
Garden Residence consists of two Bali villa rentals which are built around a private pool. Each residence features an open living and dining area and wooden sundecks with sun beds. The Pool residence is a contemporary Balinese style property. It comes complete with a king size bed and glass doors that lead directly to the pool. The pool is surrounded by bamboo walls and a lush, tropical garden with one side used as a sundeck. Two double sun loungers occupy the decking. The bathroom comes with a stone bathtub and a semi-open air shower room decorated in limestone.
The Timor residence is a vast, rustic wooden house from Timor that has been completely renovated using contemporary features to fully enhance a typically tropical living experience. It consists of a suite with a four-poster king-size bed and a living area which is large enough to place an extra child’s bed. The bathroom has a covered outdoor space with a stone bathtub and a separate rain shower.
One side of the living area has doors leading to a sundeck with fabulous views. The other side leads to the pool area. These doors can be locked securely to provide two separate residence options. The other Bali luxury villas are located on a lower level of the estate.
The River Residence consists of two luxurious residencies, adjoined by a demi-open living concept with lounge sofas. A small river runs close by, with the sound of running water adding to a truly wonderful sense of calm. Each property has its own sundeck with spectacular views, with direct access to an enormous main pool.
- Located near the main pool with direct pool access next to the river.
- Overlooks lush vegetation and river below.
- Residence includes king-size bed and elegant bathroom.
- Glass doors lead to a half open lounge area.
- Own private pool with waterfall next to spa and yoga house.
- Bedroom with large king-size bed.
- Small living area with an extra sofa bed.
- Residence can accommodate up to three people.
- Private pool.
- Wooden rustic Timor.
- Twin bedroom (can be transformed into a second bedroom with king- size bed).
- Master bedroom with extra large king-size bed.
- Two rooms are adjoined by a five meter high ceiling with thatched roof.
- Glass doors leads to a wooden sundeck with a covered dining area.
- House is decorated with wood carvings and lies on a hill with an open view.
- Privacy is assured because of its lush tropical garden.
Reception, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 6- June 30
September 11 - December 19
Garden villa US$385/night++
River 1 villa US$320/night++
River 2 villa US$290/night++
Jungle villa US$290/night++
Bamboo villa US$385/night++
Hill villa US$390/night++ (2BR) and US$490/night++ (4BR)
River residence US$560/night++
Garden residence US$620/night++
|High Season||July 1 - September 10
December 20 - January 5
Garden villa US$415/night++
River 1 villa US$350/night++
River 2 villa US$320/night++
Jungle villa US$320/night++
Bamboo villa US$415/night++
Hill villa US$420/night++ (2BR) and US$520/night++ (4BR)
River residence US$590/night++
Garden residence US$650/night++
All villa rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- Garden Villa – Air conditioned king-sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom and tropical garden
- Timor Villa – Air conditioned king-sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a separate living room that is big enough for a single bed
- River Villa 1 – Air conditioned king-sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom and own sundeck with impressive views to huge palm trees
- River Villa 2 – Air conditioned king-sized bedroom OR twin beds with en-suite bathroom and own sundeck with impressive views to huge palm trees
- Jungle Villa – Air conditioned four-poster king size bedroom and a royal bathroom featuring a small goldfish pond
- Bamboo Villa – Air conditioned king-sized bedroom an indoor/outdoor bathroom and a small living area with an extra sofa bed which is partly separated from the bedroom by a bookcase
- Hill Villa – Air conditioned king-sized bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- River Residence – This Residence comprises two villas, which can be connected by a half-open living room with lounge sofas and an extra big sundeck with a dining table. It has a small
pantry . This residence can sleep up to 4 people
- Garden Residence – The Garden villa and The Timor house can be connected. Therefore this residence can sleep up to 4/5 people. The Timor house has at the other side of its living room big carved wooden doors that can be opened onto the pool area of the Garden villa
- Daily breakfast is included
- Large crescent shaped swimming pool
- Entertainment center comprising satellite TV
- Stereo and VCR player
- IDD telephone and fax
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
*Additional fees apply