Villa Amman is superbly located in Seminyak on the southwest coast of Bali, located within the highly rated villa estate of The Residence Villas. The 4 bedroom luxury private villa, offers a private swimming pool, tropical gardens and wonderful indoor/outdoor living space. Conveniently positioned within easy reach of everything that this highly sought–after suburb has to offer, yet tucked away in a private estate far enough removed to ensure a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
The living and dining areas feature high ceilings with louver windows above bi–fold doors allowing for great air flow from cooling breezes, air conditioning throughout, custom designed furnishings, stunning marble floors, LED lighting and surround sound system. The dining room comfortably seats 8 guests and adjoins a fully equipped kitchen with dark granite bench tops with an array of appliances.
The living/lounge area offers the latest in–home entertainment system including wide screen LCD TV, DVD/CD Player surround sound system, and IPod Docking station.
Each of the four very generously sized bedrooms include ensuites with rain shower, separate WC, own private gardens, air conditioning, ceiling fans, built–in robes, study desk, LCD TV and DVD/CD Player. The master suite features a double vanity, large built in Jacuzzi, and walk–in robe.
Villa staff pride themselves on delivering service that is warm and attentive. Housekeeping and villa maintenance are pleased to serve and maintain a well-run household providing support delivered with grace and tradition. Villa Amman’s manager and team are more than happy to address any questions or inquiries guests may have in order to ensure your stay with us as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Villa Amman is located on the doorstep of the famous Eat Street. A few minutes away from the Beach, it is a pleasure getting lost in the abundance of Café’s, high-end boutiques, art galleries, and lavish spas on your walk. Be sure to catch sunset on Petitenget Beach, only minutes away, famous for its regular Balinese ceremonies complete with gamelan melody players and offerings to the Gods.
Villa Manager, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 15
October 1 - December 19
June 16 - September 30
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 8||7 nights||US$545/night++|
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (2 king-size beds and 2 queen-size beds)
- Private swimming pool
- Open/closed living and dining area
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock available on request
- On-site car parking available
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Restaurant-type system ensures guests select from villa menu and price list. Guests simply select from menu and food is prepared on-site
*Additional fees apply