The Amori is a luxury Bali villa resort located in Ubud, over looking the Petanu river valley. The views from each Bali villa rental are simply spectacular with each suite enjoying uninterrupted vistas of some of the most exotic, serene and tropical landscapes imaginable.
You’ll hear the soothing sounds of the river from any of the five suites you select – Two deluxe suites, two grand suites and one tree house suite. Ideal for couples or families or larger groups, suites can be reserved individually or all together. And you’ll have the choice of enjoying the most relaxing break or experiencing some of the many activities that are available in the area, including river rafting down the River Ayung.
As secluded as the Amori Bali luxury villas are, you are never far from local restaurants, cafes and chic bars, not forgetting some of Ubud’s most renowned and famous spas and yoga retreats. Some are within walking distance, others you might prefer to hire a car.
Should you take the relaxing option, you’ll experience cool mountain breezes blowing through towering tropical trees, early morning dips in the 14-meter private infinity pool and morning (or evening) walks through cascading rice fields, followed by a ready-made cooked breakfast and fresh fruit.
Professionally trained and discreet staff will always be on hand to tender to any requirements during your stay and the resident chef will be more than happy to prepare dinner of an evening or drive you to one of the local restaurants and pick you up afterwards.
Ubud is renowned for its relaxing and soothing atmosphere, not to mention the sheer number of deluxe spas in the region. But you’ll also have the option of enjoying a well-earned massage within the luxury of your own Bali luxury villa with that soothing, running water in the background. The staff will point you in the right direction.
Each residence typically reflects its surroundings with local materials, especially timber, being used to create a unique home away from home. Modern fixtures and fittings combine to ensure comfort and each suite is large enough to enjoy privacy. Bedroom and open-plan living and dining areas look out towards the pool and those magnificent views.
Chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 11 - June 30|
September 1 - December 17
Excluding Chinese New Year
Classic villa US$280/night++
Grand Double Suite US$320/night++
Treehouse 1 bedroom villa /night++
|High Season||Chinese New Year|
July 1 - August 31
December 18 - January 14
Classic villa US$305/night++
Grand Double Suite US$345/night++
Treehouse 1 bedroom villa US$355/night++
All villa rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 7 suites and villas, of which 3 have king-size double bedrooms and 3 are double/twin. Each has its own spacious bathroom. Four of the suites/villas are able to accommodate an extra 1-2 persons. There is also a one-bedroom villa which can sleep 4 or 5, with a separate lounge area and balcony day bed
- Daily breakfast included
- Dining and living pavilion with uninterrupted valley views
- Open kitchen for guests to watch our chefs or to participate in cooking classes
- Grassed terraces for quiet reading
- 14-meter infinity pool
- Poolside bale (day bed) for relaxation
- Expansive decking area
- Outdoor dining area
- Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens and ponds with secluded Jacuzzi and a “contemplation seat” at the bottom of the path. (You can hear the river from here)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Restaurant-type system ensures guests select from villa menu and price list. Guests simply select from menu and food is prepared on-site.
*Additional fees apply