The Bale Tokek Villa is located in Canggu, north west Seminyak, 30 minutes driving from International airport at normal traffic. The Villa is built on a 780 square meters of lands, this spectacularly beautiful, four-bedroom villa offers privacy and seclusion with its ample space and lush, green grounds. The villa’s architecture skillfully blends Balinese open plan design concept with modern European comfort. Full of natural light in every room and open to natural tropical breezes.
The Bale Tokek Villa offers four beautiful bedrooms in Balinese design and each room provided air-conditioned. The master bedrooms is located in the first floor with one bedroom style and another three bedroom are in second floor. All bedrooms have queen size bed except the master bedroom with king sized bed. The three bedrooms that located in the second floor, is also offering the beautiful rice fields view. Each bedroom also has beautiful Balinese painting and bathroom with bathtub, shower, and private toilet.
The master bedroom is located at the first floor that facing directly to the garden and rice fields with an exclusive open bathroom. The bed has king sized. The spacious bathroom of master bedroom has bathtub, shower, toilet and little garden. An office table is provided in front of the master bedroom.
Guest bedroom is more exclusive than another two bedroom on the second floor. The bedroom has bathroom with bathtub, toilet, sink and also shower. The bedroom is also provided with a large flat screen TV.
The living room is located in the first floor that facing directly to the swimming pool. The room is a spacious room that provide with sofa for eight up to ten peoples, large TV flat screen completed by international channel, large table and TV table. There are two unique and beautiful lamps on the right and left side TV. The large Balinese painting is placed on the wall behind the TV.
The dining room is located in the first floor that facing to the swimming pool and exactly side by side with the kitchen. The dining table has eight wood chairs. The kitchen also has a mini bar with three high wood chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with large refrigerator, stove, water dispenser, blender, microwave, sink etc. Another dining table is available in the garden, beside the master bedroom with an umbrella and 4 chairs.
Housekeepers, gardener, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 30|
September 1 - December 19
|High Season||July 1 - August 31||5 nights||US$450/night++|
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 8||7 nights||US$470/night++|
All villa rates are subject to 15% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 4 queen-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned
- Pool size 17 x 11m
- Land size 780m2
- Open/closed living and dining area with folding glass door
- Living Room at ground floor – Long Sofa with a teak wood table, DVD/CD, surround sound system, Large LCD TV 50″ with international channels, movies, news, cartoons, and sports. There is also a working desk table with a chair overlooking lush tropical garden
- Dining area – a large dinning table set up for eight people, kitchen bar with 4 chairs, a stereo with CD, MP3 player, USB, Radio, with surround speakers
- Small library in the dining room set in a wooden table
- Gazebo overlooking the swimming pool and the valley view 3,5M x 3,5M
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
*Additional fees apply