This luxury Bali villa is located in Canggu, the next enclave along from Seminyak and Umalas. You will be approximately 20-minutes drive from these lively tourist areas.
The residence combines a distinct, traditional Balinese charm together with modern architecture – all surrounded by nature, paddy fields and local, age-old Balinese villages.
You will also be situated within a short walk of Canggu’s beach, noted famously by surfers as one of the best spots along the southern-most coastline. An evening, spent at Canggu’s Echo Beach BBQ and restaurant is the perfect way to enjoy their displays as well as take in one of the most breathtaking sunsets.
Villa Bengawan is ideal for families, with children, and large groups of friends. And with a driver to take you to other attractions on the island, you are never far from the excitement and magic Bali has to offer.
Villa manager, cook, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 14
September 1 - December 20
Excluding Chinese New Year, Easter
|High Season||Chinese New Year
|Peak Season||December 21 - January 8
Villa rates are subject to an additional 15% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 5 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (4 king-size beds and 1 twin-bedded)
- Pool size 20 x 4m
- Open plan living and dining area
- Air-conditioned media and entertainment room with flat screen TV, cable (satellite with over 50 channels) and DVD player
- Sun beds with umbrellas
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
*Additional fees apply