Villa Bulan Putih, which means white moon in Indonesian, is a luxury Bali villa that harmoniously blends the vacation that you’ve been dreaming of all along with home comforts. A gorgeous location situated on the Bukit Peninsula, this villa is designed with various open space areas that offer splendid views across the Indian Ocean. This expansive 7-bedroom luxury Bali villa displays stylish interior and exterior that offers nothing but the feeling of true tranquility.
The two-story main property of this luxury Bali villa houses five spacious bedrooms. The bedrooms are located on the first and the second floor. Each of these boasts a king-size bed, a day bed, and an en-suite bathroom. The bed is complemented by mosquito nets which hang from the ceiling. The en-suite bathroom is designed elegantly and is fitted with a bathtub and a rain showerhead. Two other bedrooms are available in two garden suites. Each of the garden suites of this luxury Bali villa provides a single, spacious bedroom and a lovely Balinese style outdoor bathroom.
Other spots in this luxury Bali villa include a dining area and a living area. The dining area can seat up to 16 people, making it a perfect place to dine and socialize with friends or family members. The living space, which is situated on the ground floor, is an open living area, making it possible to let cool air flow through. A three-meter sofa is placed in this area. Just let yourself sink into it and cherish the superb sea view from the gorgeous location of this villa in Bali.
A series of lovely facilities in this luxury Bali villa includes tropical gardens and a swimming pool. Flat lawns are beautifully spread across the expanse, giving a perfect soothing tropical effect around the property.
A 3.5 meter outdoor dining table is also placed in the garden enabling you to enjoy your outdoor meals. It has been a widely popular choice for previous guests to have an outdoor dinner when the lights of Seminyak and Legian bring a glittering view over the ocean. The focus of the garden is the 17 meter pool complemented by a large sunbathing deck, two orbit chairs and eight sun loungers with umbrellas that are spread around the pool area.
Villa manager, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 10 - June 25|
September 1 - December 18
June 26 - August 1
|Peak Season||August 2 - 16|
December 19 - January 9
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 7 king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned. 5 of bedrooms also has a day bed for massages or afternoon lounging
- Small reading room, complete with comfy chair and traditional carpet
- Open library
- Stunning infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Indoor and outdoor dining area
- Open/closed living area with sliding glass door
- Pool table
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems in all bedrooms
- Safety box
- Daily continental breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver included for 8 hours, excluding fuel
- Cook is inclusive and will help with shopping, preparing and cooking. Guests pay all ingredients plus small, additional fee to cover cook’s fuel
*Additional fees apply