Villa Bunga Wangi is located 15 minutes away to the south from the Le Meridien Hotel, the famous Tanah Lot Temple and also the famous Nirwana Bali Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman. This luxury Bali villa is only a five-minute drive from the local beach, Pantai Pererenan which is popular among international surfers.
The main living and dining area of this luxury Bali villa is a ten meter high open-air pavilion complemented by ceiling fans, antique daybeds, a coffee table, large cushions and a dining table, seating eight people. A bar is also situated on the other side, suitable for serving breakfast or drinks.
Three air-conditioned individual bedroom pavilions are available at this luxury Bali villa. Each room features a king size bed, a balcony, a spacious bathroom with private courtyard and outdoor shower.
The master bedroom is located in ‘Lily’ sleeping pavilion. It has a balcony-style deck, furnished with a comfortable daybed and a table, which overhangs the garden beside the pool and the temple. The bedroom is also graced with a double four poster bed and a satellite TV with VCD/CD player. The bathroom features a bathtub within a walled courtyard with an open air shower.
’Hibiscus’, the air-conditioned study room and guest bedroom is a cozy room with a terrazzo floor and furnished with a sofa, two arm chairs, a satellite TV and VCD/CD player. There is a series of glass doors and also a small en-suite shower room with a washbasin and toilet. The mezzanine area has large windows, furnished with a double bed.
There is a lockable, connecting door leading from Villa Bunga Wangi to the villa next door for group sharing. There is also a spacious and secure communal car park within the walled Pangi River Village complex.
The garden is complemented by white Palimanan steps leading to past pink hibiscus, hand carved stone statues and a lotus pond filled with Koi fish. The swimming pool is located at the lowest level of the garden. It has a kidney-shape and decorated with green Javanese stone, surrounded by flowering Heliconia, coconut palms and the Pangi River. The pool area of the luxury Bali villa is furnished with sun lounges and complemented by a thatched relaxation balé pavilion.
Villa Manager, cook, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 11 - June 25
September 1 - December 18
Excluding Chinese New Year
|High Season||Chinese New Year
June 26 - August 1
August 17 - 31
|Peak Season||August 2 - 16
December 19 - January 10
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 3 separate pavilions, king-size beds and additional trundle bed ideal for children
- All bedrooms pavilion have balconies
- 1 Air-conditioned TV/study pavilion with double bed
- TV/study pavilion has en-suite facilities
- Private swimming pool, approx15m x 5m
- Satellite TV
- VCD/DVD/CD and stereo
- Large dining area with seating up to 10-12 people
- Fully equipped modern marble kitchen and bar area
- Selection of VCDs/DVDs/CDs, books and games
- Electronic safes to each bedroom pavilion
- Back-up emergency generator
- Wireless internet access
- Pool chairs
- Open dining and living area
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Cook is inclusive and will help with shopping, preparing and cooking. Guests pay all ingredients plus small, additional fee to cover cook’s fuel
*Additional fees apply