Villa Damai Bugis
Villa Damai is located on a quiet lane off Jalan Drupadi and not far from Jalan Laksmana which is better known as ‘Eat Street’ because of its wide range of cafes and restaurants such as the renowned Ku De Ta, La Lucciola and The Living Room. Villa Damai is also close to the beach and near Jalan Dhyana Pura; a vibrant street lined with boutiques, art shops, excellent restaurants, live music venues and night clubs.
Damai means peace and with its fish pond crossed by stepping stones, Buddha statue and traditional Balinese architecture including a Hindu temple draped in saffron robes, the villa is a tranquil oasis ensconced in exciting Seminyak. The design is innovative but has been applied with integrity to ensure the smallest possible carbon footprint.
The main living pavilion overlooks the swimming pool and gardens and houses a living and dining area, which can be closed off to the outside by a sliding door, and a kitchen. The dining area is furnished with a table and chairs and is conveniently situated so that guests can enjoy watching TV or a DVD while they eat. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, a water dispenser, a coffee maker, a juicer, and plenty of china and glass ware.
Master Guest House
Adjacent to the villa entrance, the air-conditioned master guest house features a king-sized bed protected by a mosquito net, a wardrobe with a safety deposit box and a bathroom with tub and an open shower complete with exclusive guest amenities and supplies.
The bedrooms of the twin guest house are identical and separated only by a landscaped garden. The air-conditioned rooms, which face the pool and garden, have a double bed and safety deposit box in the wardrobes. The bathrooms have an open shower with exclusive guest amenities and supplies.
Villa Damai is dominated by a salt water infinity pool which is surrounded by lawn, tropical gardens and swaying palms. A gazebo with day-bed faces the swimming pool, there’s a bale with cushioned seating and a barbecue bar where one can cook up a feast.
Supervisor, housekeepings, gardener, engineer, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 6 - June 30
September 1 - December 22
|High Season||July 1 - August 31
|Peak Season||December 23 - January 5
All villa rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge
Last minute rates available 7 days prior to arrival
Low Seasons – 15% discount
Discount available for more than 7 nights booking
Low Season – 15% discount
High Season – 15% discount
Services and Facilities
- 3 king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned
- Private swimming pool 48m2 with shallow step-in
- Open plan living and dining area
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- DVD/CD player, music streamed throughout the villa
- Pool side bale great for massages and snoozing
- Lying chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outside shower
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Cook can be arranged at additional US$5 per person (lunch or dinner). He would then do grocery shopping, prepare and cook. Guests pay all ingredient
*Additional fees apply