Villa Gili Eco Two Bedrooms
Gili Eco Villas is a complex of seven beautiful villas, built on one-hectare land. Gili Eco Villas is not just another place for a true experience of paradise; it is the first eco-friendly villa in the island that actuall doing the utmost to preserve the island’s beauty and its future.
Gili Eco Villas’ mission statement is to maximize the enjoyment from this magical island whilst leaving a “Minimal Impact” on its delicate and precious eco system, by applying conservation via Solar Power, Wind Generation, Alternative Energy Supply, Bio Degradable Septic Tank, and Rubbish Recycling. It also applies a method called Bio-Rock for the re-growth of the coral by installing the Bio-Rock system in front of the beach.
The seven-villas are built using recycled teak wood and carefully designed to reach ultimate balance between art and function without disturbing the natural ambience from its surrounding. Nestled amongst set of open lawn and palm trees with breathtaking views of the beach and the sea, each villa is individually and personally decorated.
Four of the villas are one-storey villa. Each villa features twobedroom with open air shower en-suite bathroom. An open living and dining areas are joining together with a well equipped kitchen. Three of the villas are two-storey villa. Each villa features twobedroom on the second floor, with a connected toilet in between. An open air shower bathroom set in the ground floor, next to the well equipped kitchen.
The living room is set in a spacious balcony on the Gili Trawangan Island – North West Lombok Indonesia second-floor and the dining room is set in a generous size of the terrace on the ground floor. The swimming pool is the center focus of the Gili Eco Villas; set in the front of the premises. A few steps away from the swimming pool, the beach deck comprises a romantic dining area, perfect spot to enjoy your sunset cocktail, followed by a dazzling dinner prepared by the chef. The two Gazebo’s at the beach, just a hand reach from the entrance.
Villa Manager, chef, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 5 - March 31
November 1 - December 19
1 bedroom + AC US$138/night++
3 bedrooms + AC US$296/night++
Bungalow (1 bedroom) US$125/night++
|High Season||April 1 - June 30
September 1 - October 31
1 bedroom + AC US$186/night++
3 bedrooms + AC US$329/night++
Bungalow (1 bedroom) US$150/night++
|Peak Season||July 1 - August 31
December 20 - January 4
2 bedrooms + AC US$362/night++
Bungalow (1 bedroom) US$175/night++
All villa rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- Each bedroom features canopied queen-sized bed with air-condition, furnished with a walk in wardrobe, a desk and a chair
- Daily breakfast included
- Each bedroom is also equipped with Safe Deposit Box
- Each bathroom features a fresh water open-air shower, natural stone walls, a glass washbasin, and a toilet. Bathroom amenities such as towel, soap, and toilet paper are provided
- The living area furnished with comfortable cushioned sofas. Dining area features a well-sized wooden table; easily sit 4 – 6 people
- All kitchens in each villa are equipped with a modern gas stove, refrigerator, a good range of utensils and quality tableware
- The swimming pool features a modest hard wood pool side deck, furnished with four single set sun loungers and four sets of dining table
- Gili Eco Villas provides fresh water. A generator also provided to power the air conditioning and as a power back up when there is electricity cut