Once upon a time, a family who had lived for many years on an Indonesian rubber plantation teamed up with an acclaimed local architect to establishan elegant, colonial style villa in Bali accentuated with fresh white decor.
Both the owners and friends fell in love with the stunning end result and subsequently decided to build the adjacent sister villas, Hevea 3 and 4 which were completed recently in 2012.
Hevea 4 is a one-bedroom villa . This villa apply the same architectural style and details, which incorporate high wooden painted ceilings, lime washed terracotta tiled floors and the large main pavilion graced with tall white pillars.
The interiors of villa are elegantly complimented with crisp white walls, Balinese photos from the 1930’s, antique doors, batik fabrics and mirrors. A leading landscape designer from Bali is responsible for the immaculately groomed garden with tropical plants, orchids, stonewalls and a manmade waterfall that flows into the villa’s swimming pool. This type of ambience provides the villa with a unique daytime impression as well as a warm tropical glow at night aided by soft lighting touch.
The main pavilion with open-air dining and living room space is furnished with wood and rattan, effectively allowing their natural colours to shine. The spacious open kitchen with a natural timber bar overlooks the dining and living area. The bedrooms are endowed with 6 meters high white washed ceilings and comfortable Balinese styled beds, draped with white mosquito nets. Tropical plants, flowers and orchids in each bedroom will certainly remind you of the pleasure of being in Bali.
Villa manager, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 4 - June 30|
September 1 - December 19
|High Season||July 1 - August 31|
December 20 - January 3
|Peak Season||July 1- August 31|
December 20 - January 3
All villa rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom. All air-conditioned (king-size bed)
- Pool size 7 x 2.7m
- Daily breakfast included
- Open plan dining and kitchen area
- TV; satellite channels; CD/DVD player; stereo system
- Safety box
- Wireless Internet connection
- Sun lounger
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock available on request
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- Restaurant-type system ensures guests select from villa menu and price list. Guests simply select from menu and food is prepared on-site
*Additional fees apply