One of the most popular and sought after 5-bedroom Bali villas, perfectly located in Umalas, Villa Kalani is the ideal spot for a larger group of friends or big family. Crafted with a distinct colonial look and style, the residence is truly special.
As you will be just under 10-minutes from Seminyak, you’ll be surrounded by cascading rice fields too so it’s the best of both worlds – one of the most sumptuous of Bali villas, close to the action, yet secluded and peaceful.
Tropical flowers and fauna, manicured lawns and towering palms, which have all been strategically placed and designed by an actual landscape designer, surround a magnificent private pool, which you can see and admire from the luxury and comfort of your living and dining room and bedroom suites within one of the most beautifully designed Bali villas.
An open-plan kitchen, dining and living room provide a huge expanse for everyone to relax comfortably, whilst staff remain discreet in their own quarters. The aptly named ‘new wing’ houses bedrooms and a media room whilst a separate guest pavilion features a grand piano which you and your friends will enjoy.
A newly installed tented pavilion provides a wonderful spot for entertaining or can simply be switched to an additional en-suite bedroom.
Kalani comes with a distinct ‘boathouse’ feel with classic columns and timber paneling. Deep verandahs with overhanging eaves also provide a certain European feel. Warm terrazzo flooring has been restored to create shimmer.
The master suite looks out towards spectacular views and features his and hers separate bathroom suites, divided by a bath. Large walk-in dressing rooms are a favourite with the ladies. Two additional bedroom suites are located in this same wing.
Within a 30-minute drive from the airport, you’ll be settled into one of the most luxurious of Bali villas imaginable. Seminyak, renowned for its eclectic mix of restaurants, including Kudeta and Potato Head, cafes and chilled out bars is just 10-minutes away, as are an ever growing list of fashion boutique shops, deluxe spas and massage venues for the ladies.
Villa Manager, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 30|
September 1 - December 16
Excluding Chinese New Year, Easter
|High Season||Chinese New Year|
July 1 - August 31
|Peak Season||December 17 - January 8||10 nights||US$1,860/night++|
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Discount available for more than 10 nights booking
All Seasons – 10% discount
Services and Facilities
- Bed configuration:
– 1 king bed (master bedroom) en-suite bathroom
– 1 queen bed en-suite bathroom
– 1 bedroom with 4 Bunk beds (en-suite bathroom)
– 1 queen + one twin en-suite to one bathroom
- 1 Media room can be converted into 2 single beds – no bathroom *
- 1 office room can be placed a single bed – attached to a bathroom *
- Private pool
- Open/closed dining and living area
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems
- Safety box
- Wireless Internet Broadband connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock available on request
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
*Additional fees apply