Villa Karang Kembar 2
Villa Karang Kembar 2 is an absolute ideal place to stay for your tropical holiday. It combines the peaceful features of tropical living with the strategic location of being close to Kuta and Seminyak as well as to almost all of Bali’s tourist attractions, shops, restaurants, spas, and nightspots. This luxury Bali villa provides four tremendous bedrooms and is characterized by a flat roof, Palimanan stones walls, white interiors and wide open spaces.
The living and dining room of this luxury Bali villa is located within the central pavilion. The room features glass doors that can be opened to the views. It is furnished with sofas, chairs, bean bags and a coffee table. The dining area features a dining table for ten surrounded by comfortable chairs. The modern kitchen is located adjacent to this living and dining room. It is fully equipped with modern kitchen appliances that support the Chef to prepare your personalized meals. You are also welcome to use the kitchen anytime.
This luxury Bali villa has a separate pavilion that houses the master suite, massage room and children’s room. Flanked by a personal sundeck beside the pool, the master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom and is furnished with a 2.2 x 2.2 metre bed, a large mirror and glass doors to display the amazing views. The massage room is complemented by a massage bed and doubles as the dressing area. The children’s room is fitted with bunk beds. The white-walled en-suite bathroom features an outdoor bathing area and an indoor area complete with washbasins, a shower, a toilet and large mirrors.
This luxury Bali villa also provides a guest pavilion that incorporates a master bedroom and two additional guest rooms. The master bedroom boasts its own private sundeck, glass doors that open to amazing views, and a 2 x 2 meter bed. The en-suite bathroom provides a bath tub, a toilet, and a shower. The other two guestrooms are furnished with either twin beds or a double bed. Both are complimented by en-suite bathrooms.
A series of lawns and courtyards comprise the exquisite garden of this luxury Bali villa. The central feature is the elevated 21 x 5 meter pool, lined with green Java stones and bordered by an ironwood deck. The pool area is further furnished with a teak table and sun-loungers and it is one of the most favorite spots of the guests since it displays the breathtaking views of the cliffs.
Villa Manager, chef, butler, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 15|
September 1 - December 18
3 bedrooms US$725/night++
June 16 - August 31
December 19 - January 8
3 bedrooms US$950/night++
All villa rates are subject to 15% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (2 king size beds, 1 bedrooms with 2 king single beds, 1 kid’s room with twin bunk beds)
- Infinity pool 25m
- Land area of 1,487m2. Building area 700m2
- Private swimming pools tend to be unfenced. A removable-child-fence can be erected should you need *
- Satellite TV
- DVD/CD player
- Fully-equipped european kitchen
- The pavilion is ideal to open out to the ocean breezes or close off for indoor entertainment
- Main dining table seat for 10. Outdoor dining seat 8
- Stereo System
- Daily breakfast included
- Bose docking stations in each villa bedroom
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver included for 8 hours, excluding fuel
- Access to “The Secret Beach Club” on Pandawa Beach (subject to availability)
- Laundry and dry cleaning are available *
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Restaurant-type system ensures guests select from villa menu and price list. Guests simply select from menu and food is prepared on-site
*Additional fees apply