Kemala is a beautiful five bedroom luxury villa located in the scenic rice field of Canggu, Bali. The Villa’s design combines contemporary Balinese architecture with clean modern lines and features numerous indoor and outdoor spaces for groups to gather and also privacy to get away for those who like a little quiet time.
Kemala is set in a wonderful tropical garden overlooking the rice fields, the Villa is 1.5 km from the beach and a short drive to chic restaurants, beach clubs and bars in Seminyak and Petitenget; close to the excitement of Bali but far enough away to ensure a traditional Balinese experience.
In addition to the many facilities of the Villa, the guests of Kemala also have full access to the nearby Canggu Club, as well as enjoy preferential rates at the renowned Nirvana Golf Club.
Designed to perfection, Kemala harmonizes beautiful Balinese stone art in the interior and architecture with style. The vast open spaces and high ceilings, the lush gardens with its gentle water fall, the small river flowing through the garden down to the lotus ponds echoing the soothing sound of water. All elements make Kemala one of the top exquisite newly built villas in Bali.
Kemala features 5 bedrooms and spacious living areas with a huge terrace that extends to a hanging terrace above the pool with a stunning view of the rice fields. Below the hanging terrace you will find a Jacuzzi, and a large infinity pool blending towards the lush green garden and coconut trees.
All five bedrooms are fully air-conditioned with beautiful and romantic furnishings and private expansive en-suite bathrooms. Mattresses and bedding are of the highest quality allowing for a wonderful sleep to finish the day.
Two of the master bathrooms provide an additional romantic outdoor shower experience. All bedrooms come complete with dressing areas, writing desk, deposit box and iPod dock. Four of the bedrooms have an additional daybed niche for a small child. In three of the bedrooms a flat screen TV with DVD is hidden inside a carved wood cabinet.
All bedrooms have a view of the rice fields, the garden or the lotus pond and 4 of the bedrooms are complemented by a spacious terrace with daybeds for private relaxation.
The semi-open dining room is in the same level as the living room next to both kitchens separate by an island bar. It has a view to the garden, the swaying coconut trees next to the river and rice field opposite the villa.
The dining area is furnished with a solid teak wood table which comfortably seats 12 guests. This is typically where all gather together to enjoy a special dinner expertly prepared by the villa chef.
An alternative and more casual dining area is the terrace which is a very popular place to enjoy a sumptuous breakfast as the sun rises over the beautiful garden.
Both the living, dining, and terrace area has Sonos sound system with BOSE speakers.
Villa Manager, chef, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 11 - June 30
September 1 - December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year
4 bedrooms US$675/night++
|High Season||Chinese New Year
July 1 - August 31
4 bedrooms US$750/night++
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 10
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- Five beautiful, luxury and comfortable bedrooms with AC and en-suite bathrooms. 3 master bedrooms with TV, international satellite and DVD player
- One time breakfast on the first morning included
- Ipod dock/CD and MP3 player found in all 5 bedrooms
- Private 5×20 meters infinity swimming pool extended with a large natural Jacuzzi
- Fully AC family room with 50 inches flat screen TV with International satellite channel, home theatre, Wii, and DVD and book library
- 2 Fully-equipped kitchens (incl. wine fridges). The main kitchen for staff to prepare your meals, the guest kitchen is for cooking classes and it is at your disposal should you get inspired
- Spacious semi open living room facing the large hanging terrace
- Semi open dining room which can comfortably seat 12 guests
- Relaxation day bed, swing and lounge at hanging terrace, terrace and patio
- Fun Bale with a bar, games and pool table
- Open air massage bale (Gazebo) next to lotus pond, out-door river stone bathtub with hot and cold water
- Baby cot, high chair, children toys, pool toys and games
- Fiber optic Wireless Internet in all areas of the villa
- Safety box in each bedroom
- Premium coffee machine for you to enjoy a quality coffee experience of your choice
- Outdoor CCTV and alarm system for your maximum security and privacy
- Member of the Canggu Club www.cangguclub.com (Bali’s premier Country Club). The guest have exclusive admission to use the club facilities (complimentary entry up to 6 guests daily), which include a full gym & spa, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, football pitch, large pool and all its F&B facilities
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver included for 8 hours, excluding fuel
- In-house villa chef will help to do shopping, preparing and cooking. Guests pay for ingredients plus additional 20% to cover grocery bill
*Additional fees apply