Villa Khayangan Estate
Literally meaning ‘Seventh Heaven’ in Sanskrit, this luxury Bali villa rental is set within some of the most beautiful tropical gardens you can possible imagine. The added benefit is that it’s only a short one hour drive from Bali’s main international airport and located very close to the temple of Uluwatu, one of Bali’s most famous gathering spots for the Balinese people – it’s certainly worth a visit to sample some of the local Bali culture.
Within a beautiful area known as The Bukit – a limestone plateau rises sharply from the sea with steep cliffs and some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali around its periphery. This luxury Bali villa comprises a cluster of ‘Joglos’, antique and traditional Javanese style houses. The Joglo estate is a unique one with the atmosphere and feeling of a traditional Javanese village. Stunning ocean views and landscapes together with total privacy ensure this estate is one of the best luxury Bali villas.
Providing three fully air-conditioned bedrooms and complete with en-suite bathrooms, the centerpiece of this villa is the magnificently hand-carved, century-old Joglo that functions as the main living and dining room, adjacent to the pool-side.
A perfect blend of Javanese contemporary designs as well as European designs are represented by the use of recycled teak wood, sophisticated carvings of ‘pendopo’, ironwood shingle roofs, natural stone finishes, and glass flooring. This luxury Bali villa’s interior reveals a diverse collection of Indonesian antiques, artifacts and artworks. Cool sea breezes and rhythmic sounds of the waves surround this villa, enhancing total peace and serenity.
The living and dining pavilion of Villa Khayangan Estate is a 100-year-old Joglo with a towering core of four carved pillars as its most striking feature. The area of the living and dining rooms, with glass walls on two sides, has been elegantly furnished to enhance spectacular views around the pavilion. Part of this luxury Bali villa is decorated with antique statues and carvings and wrought iron lamps that create a romantic ambience throughout.
For the bedrooms, this luxury Bali villa provides en-suite bathrooms, wide verandahs and superb ocean views in each of room. A king-size poster bed stands in each of these air-conditioned rooms, along with decorations to suit each individual environment. The master bedroom has additional features of a bay window and curved window seat, an armchair and a 39-inch flat screen plasma TV with satellite.
The en-suite bathrooms in this luxury Bali villa are featured with air-conditioning, outdoor rain-shower and bathtub. In the en-suite bathroom of the master bedroom, a canopied bathtub is placed within a beautiful private water-garden.
Villa Khayangan Estate also provides a business centre, Seventh Heaven Spa, gardens, a pool and sport facilities as part of facilities to meet all your necessities during your stay at this luxury Bali villa. Positioned in one of the best locations of villa Bali, weddings and parties can be organized, with the added benefit of extensive lawns which perfectly suit for open-air parties. All catering is managed by world-class professionals. The coordination of extra features and requirements such as decorations and flowers can be provided on request. Villa Concierge, the specialist in Bali villa rentals, provides a genuine and trustworthy support to arrange your stay.
Villa Manager, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 6 - June 30
September 16 - December 18
Excluding Chinese New Year
3 bedrooms US$2,800/night++
|High Season||Chinese New Year
July 1 - 31
September 1 - 15
3 bedrooms US$3,100/night++
|Peak Season||August 1 - 31
December 19 - January 8
3 bedrooms US$3,100/night++
To hold any event or wedding, a function is required and a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Rate 6 bedrooms at US$5,550 per night++
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 6 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (6 king-size beds)
- Land area of 15,000m2
- 2 large infinity-edge swimming pools
- Outdoor Plunge pool
- A cliff-top relaxation pavilion
- A fully equipped gym
- 2 grand living and dining pavilions
- A professionally-equipped spa
- Library of books, DVD’s and board games
- Outdoor games including badminton, boules and lawn croquet
- Individual sound system with iPod connections in every suite
- Indoor dining table for 12
- It has 140 metres of cliff top ocean front
- 170 metres above the rolling surf of the Indian Ocean
- Air-conditioned business centre with a computer, a multi-function printer, scanner and photocopier
- Daily continental breakfast included
- Free broadband Wifi Internet
- Satellite TV
- DVD/CD player
- Air-conditioned spa with steam room, massage tables
- Stereo system
- Tennis court
- A fully-equipped gym
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Additional beds for children are available, at cost of US$ 120 per bed, per night.
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- In house laundry included and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
*Additional fees apply
Wedding / event guideline
- Maximum capacity 250 persons for functions/events
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- Function coordinator/planer: Compulsory
- DJ/Loud Music: Allowed
- Acoustic Music: Allowed
- Curfew: 12 am
- Banjar fee / local authority US$450