Villa Melissa is a Bali beachfront villa and has 30 meters of beach frontage, and three of its five bedrooms have expansive and unimpeded sea views. Nowhere in Bali is more beachfront than this.
There really is room to move and to breath in the sea air, for Villa Melissa is truly expansive. Floor space over two levels is more than 800 square meters, and the garden and pool are a vast 2500 square meters. Villa Melissa is one of the best beach villa in canggu. Each bedroom has its own 37 inch LCD television screen with satellite TV programming, DVD and Bose sound system. The unenclosed living room, with mezzanine doubles as a cinema with a High Definition movie system.
It measures 100 square meters. There’s an iPod dock which is connected to speakers throughout the villa and the garden. There’s a substantial media room with a High Definition movie projection system, plus a library of the latest films on dvd.
Located on the ground floor, the master suite is a generous bedroom that spills out onto the pool area and beach. Open the French doors and let in the sea breeze whilst you watch the waves crash on the shore from your king-size bed. The en suite bathroom embraces the outdoors with a deep soak bathtub that is literally sunk into a Koi pond. The indoor part to the bathroom is very spacious, with double sinks and a large shower.
Separated by a shared mezzanine lounge, the upstairs bedrooms have unrivalled views over the beach and waves beyond. Each with its own balcony, these bedrooms offer a hint of tree-top living enjoying sunlight and birdsong throughout the day. Furnished with king-size beds and contemporary Balinese pieces these spacious bedrooms have equally generous en suite bathrooms with stand alone local stone bath tubs and his and hers vanities.
Offering a taste of jungle living, these separate garden bungalows are completely surrounded by lush greenery and Koi ponds. With French doors on two sides, these bedrooms allow a complete sense of living with nature. These bedrooms have been cleverly designed to ensure absolute privacy. The en suite bathrooms continue with the garden theme, offering outdoor rain showers as well as a large indoor area with twin vanities, a spacious shower and bath.
Villa Melissa is a spectacular luxury Bali villa rental and one which is perfect for that all important celebration, wedding, birthday or anniversary. It’s also an ideal spot for a party.
Villa Manager, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 15
Excluding Chinese New Year, Easter
September 1 - December 20
|High Season||June 16 - August 31
Chinese New Year
|Peak Season||December 21 - January 8
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 5 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (king-size beds and queen size beds)
- Pool 20 x 5m
- The 100m2 open air living room has majestic double height ceilings and gives directly onto the pool and beach
- Building size 800m2
- Hand-carved wooden dining table for up to 16
- Gazebo relaxation pavilion and lounge bale facing to the beach
- iPod docks throughout the villa are connected to speakers throughout the villa and the garden
- Library with the latest films on dvd
- 37” LCD TV’s in each bedroom
- Media room with a High Definition movie projection system
- DVD and Bose sound system
- WIFI internet connection
- Gym equipment within the complex
- Tennis court with night lighting – share within the complex
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- In-house villa spa treatments can also be scheduled *
- Private parking
- Laundry and dry cleaning are available *
- Air-conditioned 6-seater car and driver included for 8 hours, excluding fuel
- An in-house chef will also help to do shopping, preparing and cooking, whereby guests pay for all ingredients plus an additional 15%
*Additional fees apply