SABA Bali Villas embrace seclusion, relaxation and comfort within a tranquil setting surrounded by rice paddies in the village of Berawa on Bali’s southwest coast, less than 10 minutes from the bustling heart of trendy Seminyak. This beautiful setting offers the double attraction of being relatively close to everything that guests might need, while also offering visitors a privileged insight into the traditions of rural Bali.
This contemporary styled property of five villas features large bedrooms, garden bathrooms, open air living and dining pavilions, well equipped kitchens, swimming pools, gorgeous tropical gardens, sculptures, commissioned artwork, water features, cable TVs and DVD players, as well as WiFi internet access throughout.
All five of these beautiful Bali villas are situated around a private, central courtyard with parking facilities for up to five cars, and a 24-hour staffed, service area with a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, plus power back-up generator.
As well as its two spacious ensuite bedrooms, Villa Bima features a large air-conditioned dining room and integrated, well-equipped, modern kitchen. Connected to the dining room via a covered walkway is the beautiful, open-sided living pavilion. The living pavilion is positioned beside the 15-metre pool set within the well-tended tropical gardens. At the far end of the pool is a shady, comfortable bale.
A large, sliding wall panel separates Bima from the other master villa, Yudhistira. Guests who book both villas can request the staff to open the wall panel to provide a huge garden area with the two swimming pools – ideal for family groups requiring four bedrooms and plenty of space for the children to have fun. This open set-up also lends itself to weddings and birthday parties.
Villa Bima’s living area overlooks a flourishing tropical garden offering guests a true taste of tropical Bali living. Unwind poolside on the loungers or relax on the deeply cushioned sofa, which can comfortably seat ten guests, below the pavilion’s soaring traditionally crafted roof. Living areas are fitted with iPod speakers, and an iPod loaded with music to suit all tastes is available on request, making this the ideal spot to catch up with friends, read a book or enjoy cocktails and canapés at sunset. From the living pavilion, a covered walkway connects to the villa’s air-conditioned dining room, with seating for eight, and integrated fully equipped kitchen.
Villa Bima’s master bedroom, furnished with a king-size bed and writing desk, has double doors opening onto the garden, ensuring that it is wonderfully light and airy. The second bedroom, which overlooks a neat courtyard, has twin beds which can also be made up as a kings. Both rooms are equipped with TV screens and the master bedroom with a hard drive media player (pre-loaded with a huge collection of movies and TV series). Large open-air ensuite bathrooms feature tubs and rain showers.
Villa Manager, sssitance villa manager, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 15|
September 1 - December 18
Excluding Chinese New Year
|High Season||Chinese New Year|
June 16 - August 31
|Peak Season||December 19 - January 8||7 nights||US$545/night++|
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Last minute rates available 10 days prior to arrival
All Seasons – 15% discount
Discount available for more than 14 nights booking
Low Season – 15% discount
High Season – 10% discount
Peak Season – 5% discount
Discount available for more than 30 nights booking
Low Season – 20% discount
High Season – 15% discount
Peak Season – 10% discount
Services and Facilities
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (1 king-size bed and 1 twin-beds, convertible to a king)
- Land size 718m2
- Pool size 15 X 3.5m
- Indoor dining for eight and outdoor living area with seating for ten
- Open plan living area
- Poolside relaxation gazebo
- Satellite TV; DVD player; hard drive media player
- iPod dock and speakers (loaded iPod on request)
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily breakfast included
- Wireless Internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Saba Villas is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot, high chair, booster seat, DVDs, games
- On-site car parking available
- Mountain bikes
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- The villa provides a twice-daily shuttle to Seminyak and the Canggu Club (drop off only)
- Canggu Club Membership for 8 people / day (www.cangguclub.com)
- Restaurant-type system ensures guests select from villa menu and price list. Guests simply select from menu and food is prepared on-site
*Additional fees apply