Villa Semara Beach House
There are five principal bedrooms and two junior suites, capable of sleeping a total of 18 people. Each bedroom is air-conditioned with an en-suite bathroom. The floors and ceilings of the bedrooms are of a unique polished (and safe) local ironwood. Each bedroom has at least one glass wall overlooking the tropical gardens and the ocean just beyond this Bali villa.
The bathrooms have marble walls and floors, with large, high screened windows and plantation shutters to allow circulation and to keep out any small (and large) insects. Most bathrooms have double vanity sinks, double showers, a large bathtub, and bidets.
Villa Semara Beach House (formerly Villa Gajah Putih) is located on the beachfront at Pantai Berawa in the district of Canggu, just a ten-minute drive from the more lively tourist spot of Seminyak with its cafe culture, dining, boutique shopping and nightlife. Because of its slightly out of town setting, this luxury Bali villa has the double attraction of being relatively close to everything and yet far enough away to retain a peaceful and rural atmosphere.
Seminyak really does offer the opposite in terms of hustle and bustle. Yet you’ll experience some of the most fabulous restaurants and bars imaginable. Kudeta perhaps remains to be the most popular, with its ability to morph itself from a beautiful breakfast spot to a lunch venue to the most romantic dinner setting at sundown. Be sure to reserve your spot beforehand as it does get busy around 5pm. Potato Head, Matise and Sardine are all superb dinner options. And then you have Oberoi, Seminyak’s main street with its endless choice of cafes and restaurants. Not forgetting its bars and clubs of course.
The surrounding village is traditional Balinese and retains large expanses of picturesque rice fields. This seven bedroom villa and its vast grounds have the added attribute of being set directly on the beach. Spectacular ocean views are the icing on the cake for this truly wonderful residence.
For the ultimate Bali villa experience we recommend that you enjoy dine at the villa with a menu prepared by your own personal chef. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have many sumptuous cuisine choices to select from, however, our chef encourages guests to select their own preferences and he will create something special.
Full-time house manager, cooks, housemaids, gardeners, pool attendants, security guards, waitress and driver (only included for booking of full house – 7 bedrooms)
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 11 - June 30
October 1 - December 23
|High Season||July 1 - September 30||4 nights||US$2,950/night++|
|Peak Season||December 24 - January 10
All rates are subject to 11% Government tax and 10% Staff service charge
Services and Facilities
- 1 bedroom with 2 queen-sized beds, en-suite bathroom and air conditioned
- 3 bedroom with 1 king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom and air conditioned
- 3 bedroom with twin-bedded (convertible to a king), en-suite bathroom and air conditioned
- Media room can be convert into 8th bedroom with twin-bedded (convertible to a king), en-suite bathroom and air conditioned
- Pool size 18 x 8m
- Ocean view Gazebo & Bar
- LCD television with DVD in each bedroom
- Children welcome; toys & high chairs available
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Tennis Court
- Collection of books
- Open plan living and dining area
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock available
- On-site car parking available
- Canggu Club Platinum Membership for up to 18 people
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Restaurant-type system ensures guests select from villa menu and price list. Guests simply select from menu and food is prepared on-site
*Additional fees apply