A traditional Balinese gate and a Palimanan stepping stone path will lead you the way to this luxury Bali villa. The beautiful tropical landscaped garden filled with scented frangipani, swaying palms and fishponds, provides a fragrant and serene environment of Villa Senja.
The living room of this luxury Bali villa is fully air-conditioned and complemented by comfortable sofas, a satellite television, DVD and CD players and also an iPod speaker. The dining room, furnished with antiques and natural furnishings, is spacious enough for 6 people. The kitchen is well equipped with a modern kitchen such as a refrigerator, a cook-top, an oven and a microwave.
This luxury Bali villa provides four air-conditioned bedrooms in total. The master bedroom is located on the ground floor. It features a king-size four-poster bed, two walk-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom fitted with a bathtub and a separate shower. A newly renovated bedroom is also situated on the ground floor, featuring a double bed and an en-suite bathroom. Two more bedrooms can be found upstairs. Both of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. All bedrooms are equipped with satellite televisions.
As a luxury Bali villa, Villa Senja boasts a beautiful open-air upstairs pavilion overlooking the 12th fairway. This thatched-roof pavilion is furnished with a large antique daybed, enormous sofas and large wood and rattan relaxation chairs. The pavilion is large enough to include a dining area for eight people and is an ideal spot for relaxation, especially at sunsets.
The private plunge pool provides an ideal way to laze and refresh in the outdoor environment of this luxury Bali villa. The pool terrace has a traditional thatched bale bengong cushioned to provide maximum comfort. In addition, there are loungers and umbrellas to prevent direct sunlight and to ensure your well-being.
Villa Manager, chef, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 11 - June 30
September 1 - December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year
|High Season||Chinese New Year
July 1 - August 31
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 10
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- Total area land of 700m2, floor size of 550m2
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms and king-size beds
- 1 bedroom with twin beds
- In house laundry
- Plunge pool 4m x 4m
- Safety box
- In door and outdoor dining table
- Fully equipped service kitchen
- Satellite TV in each room
- DVD/CD player with movie library
- Villa Senja has a garage with a four-seat golf buggy, that can be used to access the Nirwana resort
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- In-house villa chef will help to do shopping, preparing and cooking. Guests pay for ingredients plus additional 20% to cover grocery bill
*Additional fees apply