The Viceroy Bali is a spectacular complex of 25 exclusive luxury villas situated above the ‘Valley of Kings’, aptly named by locals since Balinese royalty lived in nearby villages many years ago.
Owned and managed by a lovely Australian family, the resort is renowned for its 5-star hotel-like service, with discreet professional staff catering for your every need. This really is one of Asia’s best tropical holiday destinations, whether you’re looking for a romantic break for two or pampering the family.Each villa has been carefully designed. You’ll have all the latest electrical amenities, including coffee machine and mini bar.
Even as you enter the villa through a traditional carved timber entrance, you’ll get a distinct feel for the true essence of Bali. One of the features is a Balinese bale or gazebo, perched over one end of the pool. It’s ideal for shade from the tropical humidity or catching up on a good book. Or you can simply look out over what is widely regarded as some of the best views on the island, over the Petanu River Gorge.
Each room is 150sqm. You have the main dining and entertainment areas with bedroom, spacious bathroom, terrace and pool. Sunrises are what many come to the island of Bali for and this location is probably one of the best to see it, especially from your very own terrace.
Interestingly, two terrace villas can be interconnected should you wish to be close to other family members or friends, whilst still maintaining complete privacy.
Reception, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 6 - July 14
October 1- December 19
|High Season||July 15 - September 30
December 20 - January 6
All villa rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- King-size bedroom with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned
- Private swimming pool
- Gazebo by the pool
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems
- Safety box
- IPod/iPhone docking station
- Espresso coffee machine with free Illy coffee
- Bath Robes and Slippers
- All Amenities such as island-produced natural soaps, shampoo and moisturizers
- Daily á la carte breakfast in CasCades Restaurant with spectacular views
- Wireless Internet connection
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
*Additional fees apply