The Cotton House whose architecture is inspired by the great houses of the Caribbean is perfectly located in the midst of the Seminyak and Petitenget district.
Set on almost ¾ of an acre, architect Hetta Thynne has created a beautiful combination of entertainment, relaxation and accommodation spaces.
The Cotton House can be enjoyed by large groups of family and friends and its expansive entertainment area and flowing lawn lends itself to large functions such as weddings and family gatherings.
Entering the property through its stunning blue gates you proceed to the porte cochere which feeds to accommodation and entertaining areas.
The house is separated into 4 extensive pavilions. The first is a two storey two bedroom fully self contained villa with its own plunge pool and extensive tropical gardens. Within a short walk you arrive at the extensively equipped gym with the latest in cross training, running, rowing and body toning equipment.
The third pavilion houses the vast entertainment area including indoor and outdoor dinning tables, a bar, beautifully crafted living spaces, a pool table and a mega flat screen with surround sound which supports a vast array of AV offerings.
Linked by a covered walkway from the entertainment pavilion the last and largest pavilion houses five bedrooms all with separate bathroom suites and dressing rooms, accompanied by a library with AV facilities. Three of the bedrooms have interconnecting doors, ideal for family situations.
At the centre of the property surrounded by 600sq meters of lawn lies the 20 meter wet edge swimming pool.
Butler, housekeepers, gardener/pool attendant and security guard
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 9 - June 15
September 1 - December 20
Excluding Chinese New Year, Easter
5 bedrooms, US$960/night++
6 bedrooms, US$1,150/night++
|High Season||Chinese New Year
June 16 - August 31
5 bedrooms, US$1,130/night++
6 bedrooms, US$1,350/night++
|Peak Season||December 21 - January 8
5 bedrooms, US$1,285/night++
6 bedrooms, US$1,540/night++
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 7 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (6 king-sizes bed and 1 twin-bedded)
- Private pool 108m2 and pool plunge
- Land size 2,700m2. Building size 1,347m2
- Open/closed living and dining area with folding glass door
- Flat screen, CD and DVD player, stereo sound system
- Pool table
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gym room
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
*Additional fees apply