Within Tiara Nusa’s private estate in South Bali, the Jewel Bali villa is a stunning cliff top villa, offering unparalleled views across the Indian Ocean and the entire arc of Southern Bali.
You’ll can see the beauty of Nusa Dua, Nusa Penida, Lembongan and Ceningan, TanjungBenoa, as well as the airport and harbor. And believe it or not you’ll even see enormous volcanoes as well as Bali’s famed sunsets and sunrises .All of this without even stepping out of the house. This Bali villa location is also ideal for taking in the daily lives of the Balinese people.
The luxury Bali villa features a large open-plan, high ceiling living and dining area. It’s furnished with soft sofas and a dining table for twelve people. With French doors letting in a natural breeze, you’ll appreciate the cool ambiance, even without air conditioners. At the rear of the property, there’s a fully equipped European-style kitchen, furnished complete with wine fridge and breakfast bar.
The Bali villa rental has been designed with a media room, situated under the swimming pool with a home theatre and music system and large sofas. In the living room, there’s even a jungle cave-like guest bathroom, adding quite a mysterious atmosphere.
The rooms in this Bali villa are all air-conditioned as you’d expect. Each room has its own wardrobes, en-suite bathrooms, flat screen TVs and DVD players. And every room is named specifically after precious jewels and designed accordingly. The deep red Ruby Suite takes its queue from the color of the flowers outside. The Amethyst Suite is designed in regal purple, matching the color of the evening sky you’ll see from its balcony. The Sapphire Suite is decorated in blue with matching open-air bathroom. And the Emerald Suite is green, opening out to a lush tropical garden. The special features of these last two suites are that they both have two-seater terrazzo bathtubs in front of a large window.
The outdoor area contains a garden and an infinity pool, situated above the living room, with surrounding sundeck and large bale. The bale is a sheltered spot for you and your family and friends to enjoy those spectacular views or read a good book. Or better still, a glass of wine or two.
There’s also a massage room with a breathtaking cliff view and outdoor bathtub. Plus, additional twin beds and an extra bathroom for extra guests or the children.
The resident five-star chef is readily available to cook your meals or shop for you if you fancy a change from the restaurants. And of course you can always join in with the shopping at local markets and stores. Other staff include a villa manager, housekeeping staff, butler, gardeners, pool attendant and 24 hour security staff. To travel you’ll also have the full use a private driver.
Other Personalised Services Arranged by Us
- VIP customs clearance on the arrival and departure
- Exclusive lounge on departure
- Pre-stocking villa with food and drinks
- Massage and spa treatment in your villa
- Car and motorbike rentals
- Childcare services
- Tour and activities
- Special events (birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions and more)
Cook, house maids, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 11 to June 30
September 16 to December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year Week
Excluding Easter Week
|High Season||Chinese New Year
July 01 to September 15
|Peak Season||December 20 to January 10
All rates are subject to 10% Government tax and 5% Staff service charge
Services and Facilities
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms consisting of: Two king-size master suites with separate dressing area, en-suite bathroom with separate bathtubs and showers, and safe boxes, 37” flats screen TV. Two queen-size guest suites with en-suite bathrooms with showers only. Safety boxes and 21” flat screen TVs
- Open-plan living and dining area with stereo sound system throughout.
- Fully-equipped master kitchen.
- Fully-equipped secondary wet kitchen.
- Shaded Bale bengong relaxation pavilion.
- 18m infinity-edge swimming pool.
- Sundeck with umbrellas and eight sun loungers.
- Media room equipped with 43″ TV, satellite channels, Sony home cinema sound system and DVD library.
- Dedicated spa room operated by professional spa company. Complete with views the room has two massage beds, A/C, solid stone outdoor bathtub, indoor and outdoor showers and full bathroom.
- ‘Cave style’ guest bathroom with shower in the style of a spring water waterfall cascading from the natural stone.
- Comfortable seven-seat car and experienced English-speaking driver.
- Available eight hours per day free of charge – petrol extra.
- 4×4, military-style, Toyota Land Cruiser, open entertainment vehicle with flashing lights and music system for cruising the beaches and clubs. Use of vehicle only permitted with experienced villa driver.
- Unlimited WiFi Internet access
- Professional laundry service by the cost
- Two mobile phones with prepaid cards available
- Additional staff bedroom if required permanent stay of nanny or butler
- Off street parking
- All chargeable services in the villa such as groceries, spa treatments, alcohol and laundry are charged at cost price only.
- Gratuities for staff very welcome.