Villa The Shore
This impressive yet gracious ocean front property is located less than 50 meters away from the water in the tiny coastal fishing village of Seseh, 25 km north of the international airport, 30 minute ride from the nightlife of Seminyak and Kuta, 15 minutes from the temple of Tanah Lot temple, Bali’s most visited attraction and the world famous Nirvana Golf Course.
Accessible through a picturesque coconut tree-lined country road running through completely unspoiled emerald green rice, the Shores Villa is located in one the last preserved areas of the popular region of Canggu. It is completely isolated in its verdant settings. The rugged scenery, combined with a languid pace of life in an elegant atmosphere, makes this unique property an ideal getaway for demanding travelers.
Set in a large tropical garden (1,600m2) with two swimming pools, a large infinity- edge swimming pool and an “Olympic” (30m) indoor/outdoor lap pool, the Shores Villa s inspiring design by acclaimed tropical architect V. Martin consists of a two story waterfront house with three en suite bedrooms, each offering a 180 degree magnificent view of the Indian Ocean, living area, kitchen, dining room and a traditional Balinese guest pavilion with two en-suite bedrooms.
The main house carries a combination of innovative and contemporary shapes, sleek designs and traditional methods of construction. There are open spaces, ample volume of rooms with sliding doors and wooden blinds to allow extra coziness and privacy. A unique feature of the vast elevated living/lounge area is a glass floor showing the swimming pool underneath. While the floor-to-ceiling glass windows of the living and dining room areas provide a panoramic view of the ocean.
At night, the glowing waters of the slim outdoor/indoor lap pool crossing below the lounge to meet the ocean front infinity-edge pool creates a spectacular scene throughout the house!
On the second floor, the two identical bedrooms with their spacious balconies almost make one feels on top of a cruise liner s bow, the crashing waves are within arm’s reach. From here, guests can have a vantage point to watch the local Jukungs perpetuate a traditional way of fishing. Additionally, there is a media room filled with a complete home theater system, cable TV, DVD player and a game console.
Behind the main house, the L-shaped guest pavilion is a traditional Balinese house, which was completely remodeled to modern standards. It has 2 bedrooms, similar in size and decoration giving a view of the ocean and the lush garden.
For those dedicated to leading a spiritually balanced existence, the Yoga bale provides an inspirational setting for relaxation and meditation. Thus the possibilities of the Shores Villa are endless, its versatility is for the visitors to explore.
Villa manager, cook, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 10 - June 30|
September 1 - December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year, Easter
|High Season||Chinese New Year|
July 1 - August 31
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 9||10 nights||US$1,480/night++|
All villa rates are subject to 15% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 5 king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned
- 2 swimming pools. 200-m2 large infinity- edge swimming pool, with a shallow area for little children and 30-meter lap pool running from the back garden, under the glass floor of the living room and out into the waterfront
- Indoor dining and living area
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock
- Entertainment room
- On-site car parking available
- Mountain bikes
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver for 8 hours per day, excluding fuel
- Cook is inclusive and will help with shopping, preparing and cooking. Guests pay all ingredients plus small, additional fee to cover cook’s fuel
*Additional fees apply