Welcome to Tirta Nila, a stunning new Luxury Beach House located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali’s picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands.
The main pavilion consists of a spacious open-plan living/dining room, media room, kitchen, and back-of-house staff area including a second kitchen and staff quarters.
A well-manicured lawn leads from the terrace to gardens, the infinity swimming pool and sun deck, an open air dining pavilion on the water’s edge, a man-made beach with a shaded relaxation pavilion, and a sea-front stone terrace with steps leading down into the water.
The two master bedrooms are located adjacent to the living room, one on the ground floor and one on the first, with the two remaining bedrooms set to the back of the property. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have king beds, with walk-in wardrobes, en-suites, and extensive sea views.
The upstairs master bedroom complete with wrap around balcony, has a luxurious en-suite complete with designer bathtub, and is accessed via private staircase directly from the living and dining area.
The downstairs master sits directly below and offers immediate access to the gardens and swimming pool from the large wrap around terraces, and also offers a walk-thru en-suite leading to a private tropical outdoor shower.
Bedrooms three and four are set back from the living room in their own private area of the property, with each room having separate access via hallway or stairway. With uninterrupted sea views from the balcony or terrace, these rooms are an area of seclusion and privacy at Tirta Nila, with the upstairs room offering both rural and sea views, the downstairs bedroom offers not only sea views but also has a walk-thru en-suite into a private garden courtyard complete with outdoor tropical shower.
The living room leads directly to the 15-meter infinity swimming pool complete with timber pool deck and four sun lounges. The pool is perched directly above a private man-made beach, with direct access to the sea. At each end of the beach are two bales, one elevated above the water for outdoor dining and entertaining, and the other located at beach level is a bale bengong relaxation pavilion.
Along the entire property sea-front is a beautiful stone terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, which sit above the water offering uninterrupted ocean and coastal views, and with direct stair access into the sea.
INDOOR LIVING AND DINING AREA
With traditional high vaulted roofs, and full-length floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, the living & dining room has generous proportions, and the comfort of large soft sofas, a teak dining table with seating for 10, and a fully equipped Western kitchen, making this the centrepiece and social hub of Tirta Nila. Leading directly out to the garden and swimming pool, this functional & tastefully decorated interior takes full advantage of the stunning sea views offered.
Cooled by ceiling fans, indoor living and dining area can be closed off and fully air-conditioned, or the doors can be slid into the walls for an un-interrupted view, allowing the warm sea breezes inside.
Villa manager, cook, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 11 - June 30
September 1 - 30
November 1 - December 22
October 1 - 30
|High Season||January 5 - 10
July 1 - August 31
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 4||7 nights||US$1,050/night++|
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 4 king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned
- Pool size 15 x 6m infinity swimming pool with timber pool deck and four sun lounges
- Private man-made beach at front of property with steps leading down into the se
- Seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, comprising a private dining area for ten
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds
- Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
- Tropical outdoor showers – all downstairs bedrooms
- Balconies on first floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with all undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
- Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
- Staff quarters, which are suitable for guests’ nanny or babysitter as well
- Air-conditioned media room with 55″ TV, international satellite channels and Blue ray player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, books and magazines
- Volleyball and badminton on private beach
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems in all bedrooms
- Safety box
- Wireless Internet connection
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
- Your chef will do shopping, preparation and cooking. Guests pay for ingredients plus 25% to cover chef’s time
*Additional fees apply