We invite you to stay at Toya, a private retreat in the heart of Bali. Here in the villages, Bali has remained truly authentic, an almost untouched paradise of exotic culture, rich in art and natural beauty. Toya is a masterpiece of traditional Balinese architecture and local craftsmanship. Enjoy the privacy and exclusiveness of a private retreat in the fresh and cool climate of upcountry Bali. Toya comprises three private suites nestled in a lush tropical garden with a spectacular view of the rice terraces, the river valley and the surrounding mountains. Toya is an oasis of tranquility, a place to find peace of mind and a true rejuvenation of body and soul.
The suite is named after Hanoman, the white monkey in the Ramayana epos, who liberated the princess Sita from the claws of the bad king. Spacious room of 70 sqm with king‐size bed. For morning lovers: Hanoman’s terrace is the ideal place to experience the break of dawn, the Morning of the World, and the early mist rising from the valley below.
The suite is named after King Rama of the Ramayana epos, who resembles the good and the kind. Large room of 42 sqm with twin beds. For garden lovers: Enjoy the seclusion and tranquility in the midth of the tropical garden.
Named after the King Arjuna from the Mahabharata epos. Cozy bedroom with queen‐size bed. Open living room, and separate Bale. Secluded private area of 150sqm. For sunset lovers: Enjoy the gorgeous sunset and golden twilight from Arjuna’s terrace.
Villa Manager, cook, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 7 - June 30|
September 16 - December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year
|High Season||Chinese New Year|
July 1 - August 31
December 20 - January 6
All villa rates are subject to 15% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (2 king-size bed and 1 twin-bedded)
- Land size 2,400m2
- Pool size 13 x 2.5m
- Daily breakfast included
- Open-air terrace incorporating dining & lounge areas
- Huge Bale Bengong for relax and having dinnner
- Sun bed and pool towels
- Tropical front & back gardens
- Stereo system, DVD Player
- Safety Deposit Box in all rooms
- Varied collection of books, CDs to suit all taste
- Private off-street parking
- All bed linens, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- An air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver can be arranged *
*Additional fees apply