Villa Tukad Pangi is a stylish luxury Bali villa that rests in a quiet tropical surrounding enhanced by total serenity. The lounge is one of the most magnificent features of this luxury Bali villa. It is furnished with long and wide built-in couches featuring extra broad edges for you to relax while sipping a glass of wine or reading a favorite book. You can also watch a wide selection of DVDs or TV cable from a user-friendly 145 inch projector screen descending from the lounge ceiling.
The essence of Bali drifts in when you open the huge glass sliding door and wooden Venetian blinds in your bedroom. There is a flat screen TV and home theater with speaker system in this room with a sub-woofer positioned under your bed. The bedroom at this luxury Bali villa presents a classic, open-to-the-skies Balinese shower in the en-suite bathroom which is surrounded by native plants.
Palms and towering gate trees shade the lower infinity pool. It presents a gorgeous view of the Pangi river as well as rice fields that stretch from across the opposite bank and off into the distance. Butterflies flit past, dragonfly’s hover in the sunlight and birdsongs mingle ensuring you feel so close to nature.
Bale or a traditional gazebo awaits you when you emerge from the lower pool. This luxury Bali villa’s version of a gazebo is fully equipped with a ceiling fan and reading lights, making it an excellent place to lounge, day or night. For some serious pampering activities, a massage in the bale with calm sounds of the river is one of the highlights of your stay in this luxury Bali villa.
This luxury Bali villa also provides a studio featuring a multimedia room projector screen, in-focus DLP home theater projector, DVD player, cable TV and Yamaha home theatre surround-sound system.
For outdoor activities, this luxury Bali villa offers you something unique. Two mountain bikes are provided at your disposal, ready to take you to an early morning jaunt to Pererenan beach or an evening stroll to view the spectacular sunset, which is highly recommended.
Villa manager, cook, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 10 - June 25|
September 1 - December 18
June 26 - August 1
August 17 - 31
|Peak Season||August 2 - 16|
December 19 - January 10
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned
- Two Infinity Pools
- Open plan living and dining area
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems in all bedrooms
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Daily continental breakfast included
- Media Entertainment Room
- The retractable 145 inch projector screen
- Bale by the pool
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock available
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver included for 8 hours, excluding fuel
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- Luxury day spas are situated close by. In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- Cook is inclusive and will help with shopping, preparing and cooking. Guests pay all ingredients plus small, additional fee to cover cook’s fuel
*Additional fees apply