Upon entering for the first time, you’ll notice the sheer expanse of space and the highlight that is surely the 14-meter private pool situated in the centre of a beautifully created tropical garden. Loungers and umbrellas provide plenty of shade and there is a shallow area for the children, making it the ideal spot for families or close friends.
Each suite comes fully equipped with air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobes and tropical garden bathrooms. Two king-sized suites are upstairs whilst a twin suite is downstairs. Two further separate bungalows in the garden offer king-size suites.
The living area is enormous with a timber framed structure creating a grand open space. Large sofas, coffee tables and a vast twelve-seater timber dining table provide the perfect space for relaxing and chatting. The property also features two media rooms with a pull-down screen, a flat screen TV, satellite channels, a DVD player and an iPod and sound system.
A child’s playroom is completely filled with toys, books and games and a Wii console and a full size table tennis table are welcome additions for both adults and kids.
A full size kitchen can be accompanied by an in-house chef should you prefer, who will be happy to prepare both Asian as well as western dishes. Fully trained staff will also be on hand to cater to any needs, yet will remain discreet throughout your stay.
As a further additional treat, spa treatments and massages can be arranged within the property’s spa room, which comes complete with two massage beds. Lily ponds add the calming sound of running water.
Umah Di Sawah epitomises the best in a Balinese exotic holiday home. Whether you come with loved ones or close friends you’ll have the best of both worlds, with the peace and quiet of Canggu and the lively cafe and restaurant culture of Seminyak, nearby.
Villa manager, cook, housekeepers, gardener, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 11 - June 30|
September 1 - December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year, Easter
|High Season||Chinese New Year|
July 1 - August 31
|Peak Season||December 20 - January 10||7 nights||US$900/night++|
All villa rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
Services and Facilities
- 5 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (4 king-size beds and 1 twin-bedded)
- Pool size 14 x 6m also has a separate kid’s pool area
- Sun loungers with umbrellas and oversized day beds
- Open plan living and dining area
- Two air-conditioned media rooms including a large pull-down screen, flat screen TV, satellite channels, DVD player, IPod dock and sound system
- Kid’s play room filled with toys, books and games
- a Wii console
- Table tennis
- Daily continental breakfast included
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Canggu Club Membership
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver included for 8 hours, excluding fuel
- Your chef will do shopping, preparation and cooking. Guests pay for ingredients plus 20% to cover chef’s time
*Additional fees apply