Our Japanese style house is called Youbi that relates to the word “LOVE”. Youbi has two bedrooms and is designed with traditional authentic Japanese decorations and gardens complemented by an “ONZEN”, a traditional Japanese hot spring. Surrounded by a secured garden compound, this two-bedroom rental villa offers an escape from the hectic daily life. Based on the Japanese flair for aesthetic harmony, this is a place to unwind from exhaustion and attain individual harmony.
The living and dining area of this luxury Bali villa is furnished with dark timber furnishings complemented by rich red cushions and ikebana flower arrangements. A kitchen alcove, with a bamboo inlaid breakfast bar is equipped with all necessary appliances to prepare healthy food or to entertain small groups of friends.
The ground floor master bedroom of this luxury Bali villa is a private suite. Furnished with rattan shades, this room is also complemented by a spa styled bathroom, designed to include double vanity space, an outdoor shower and a large bathtub. A signature range of bathroom equipments and aromatherapy candles add a touch of unexpected luxury. The spare bedroom has also been designed as a private room for adults. A very large canopied bed made from polished bamboo is complemented by big cushions and clean linen. A hidden dressing area with plenty of storage space leads into the en-suite bathroom, with stone works.
The second floor overlooks the Japanese rooftop garden with white pebbles and potted bonsais. A separate lounge area with a cane sofa and a low table setting upon tatami matting is a perfect spot to rest in the afternoon and read a book, or play card games and drink afternoon tea.
The garden and pool area of this luxury Bali villa include native plants to create a peaceful zen-like ambience. Long strips of bamboo are used to heighten the outer boundary walls of the villa for overall privacy. Sun-loungers are located in a far corner under the shade of a local tree.
Reception, chef, butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant and security guards
|Seasons||Season Dates||Min. Stay||Price per Night|
|Low Season||January 6 - June 30
September 16 - December 19
Excluding Chinese New Year
|High Season||Chinese New Year
July 1 - July 31
September 1 - 15
|Peak Season||August 1 - 31
December 20 - January 5
Services and Facilities
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All air-conditioned (king-size beds)
- Swimming Pool
- All air-conditioned dining and kitchen area
- Daily breakfast included
- TV with satellite channels; CD/DVD player
- Safety box in every bedroom
- Wireless Internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod dock available on request
- Gymnasium – treadmill, cycle and weights – within the complex
- Complimentary entry to The Canggu Club www.cangguclub.com (subject to availability)
- On-site car parking available
- Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access
- Baby sitter can be arranged *
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available *
- In-house villa treatments can also be scheduled *
- Air-conditioned 7-seater car and driver included for 8 hours, excluding fuel can be arranged*
- Restaurant-type system ensures guests select from villa menu and price list. Guests simply select from menu and food is prepared on-site
*Additional fees apply